BUILDING clay forms with slabs
With Instructor Cray Charlebois
Clay Slab Canisters
This class is now closed.
Vases and Other Vessels
10 am - 12:00 pm
April 5, 12, 19 and 26
Join instructor Cray Charlebois classes that focus on using slabs of clay to build a variety of vessels, such vases and lidded containers. Surface patterns will also be explored, as well as embellishments such as handles, knobs and feet. The classes consist of several sessions of building the pieces and one session for glazing. No experience is needed. All clay and tools are provided. This class is for students 13 and older. Home schoolers are welcome!
Registration includes all materials you will need for class, one bisque firing and one glaze firing. Classes are limited to 6 students, ensuring a high level of individual attention, and are reserved on a first-paid basis. Sorry, we cannot refund money once you have started the class.
* In the event the class is cancelled, your payment will be refunded.
Classes are held at Main Exhibit Gallery’s fully-accessible Art Center
301 W Main Street • Ligonier • 724-238-2310
Pre-registration and payment required. Click on button below to register.
• You will get messy, so bring an apron or wear work clothes and shoes that can get dirty.
• Leave your rings at home.
• Bring a hair tie if you have long hair.
• Entrance to class is at the lower level rear of the building.
• Park out front or in parking area on Grant Street.